Reservations must be made in writing through email or fax. Please follow the step-by-step instructions below to make your reservations.
- Please email your inquiry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know the number of people in your group and what nationality they are.
- Please also let us know if any children or infants will be accompanying.
- Any special requests should be advised as early as possible.
- The usual capacity of a villa is two adults per bedroom. Some villas accept two adults and one child per room depending on the child’s age.
- All inquiries will be responded to within a 24 period, or sooner.
- Each quotation will include complete villa descriptions, pricing information, location, and what your package includes.
- All rates quoted will be Inclusive of Tax and Service charges.
- Ideally, bookings should be confirmed as soon as possible so the villa can block your dates off their calendar. Availability is always time sensitive, especially during the high season, and peak periods.
- Upon confirmation an invoice detailing villa descriptions, check-in and check-out dates, and payment due dates will be issued.
- Please ensure payments are made prior to the due date on the invoice. Reservation will be automatically released if you fail to make the payment before the due date. This is especially true during the high season and peak periods.
- Upon receipt of payment from you, a confirmation will be sent to you along with a summary of accounts.
- We will then request your arrival details to arrange an appropriate pickup at the airport. These details should include the names of each of the people travelling, and special requirements if any.
1. Bank transfer.
- Transfers are made to a corporate bank account as detailed on our invoice.
- The Full invoice value must be received by us.
- All bank transfer fees are the responsibility of the payer and must be deducted at source.
- Any shortage of funds received will be communicated to you and will be billed accordingly. If necessary and bank receipt of funds received can be forwarded to you for easy reference.
- A Deposit of 50% is required right away upon confirmation. All remaining payment is due at 45 days.
- A Deposit of 100% is required if the bookings are made less than 45 days in advance.
- Deposits & Payments are Non Refundable
2. Credit Card.
- We’re in the process of setting this up and hope to have details for you on this soon.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
- We will arrange to pick you up at the airport Arrivals gate. Your driver will have a name board with your details on it.
- Usual check in times is 14.00 pm and check out 11.00 am. An early check in and an extended check out may be arranged based on availability. Any requirements for an early check in and/or late checkout should be communicated well in advance.
- Late check outs extending to 18.00 pm will be charged at 50% of the rental rate.
- Cancellations need to be made in writing by email or fax within 48hrs.
- A No show is subject to forfeiture of all payments you have made.
EVENTS / FUNCTIONS
- Please let us know well in advance of any special events or functions you may wish to have at your place of stay.
- Additional costs may be incurred depending on the number of people attending the event in the form of licenses from villa, or local authorities.
- In villa applies its own Damage policy and is strict in this regard.
- It is the client’s responsibility to leave the villa in working order and clean conditions.
- Clients are liable for any losses or damages to the villa during their stay.
- Villa owners retain the right to re-possess the villa at any time if the clients or their guests cause damage to the villa.
Standard Inco terms by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) apply to all contracts. This includes Force Majeure. We will do our utmost to provide you with any and all possible help should a Force Majeure occur during your stay. However please be aware that there may be extraordinary events or circumstances beyond our control to deal with. Please inform the villa manager of any circumstances immediately. We are here to stay committed to your requirements.
- We strongly suggest procuring a complete travel and medical insurance package for all members of your group. Good medical assistance is available on the island, but comes at a price.
- Medications, if any, along with doctors prescriptions should accompany the traveler. This will help in quickly and painlessly refilling lost or misplaced medicines.
- If travelling with children, it would be preferable to come prepared with a store of their usual medications in case of slight sicknesses like fevers or colds.